Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Sustainable & Fulfilling Life

I am quite contradiction to my life now, should say that I like or I hate? I don't know, I can't even find a person to talk about it. It is true, that is nobody that I can talk or discuss to, I am always living my life in  my own hand, when I felt hard to do, to solve or to decide something, I will just try to find any one and ask, I won't promise that I will 100% believe in them, I will just use their advise or opinion for my own references only, I don't know this is correct or not and I don't want to know too, perhaps this is how I presence myself. My friends said that is because I don't believe in them but is that the truth? I don't know, I just know that not all the advise and opinion is suit to me, therefore I just can use it as my references. If people say that I don't believe to those people that giving me the information or opinion, I just can say that if I am not believe in them then I will not take theirs opinion in my consideration and those people who are saying like that is just because that I didn't follow the way that they advised me so they are saying that I am not believe in them. I am just try to keep my own way to live in my life, that is the reason I don't like those people that like to use theirs friends opinion to complete their assignment, and this is the problem that I faced now actually. Perhaps they are not confident to their own way but, what I can do? I just can follow the majority to finish the assignment since that is a group assignment not individual. I won't worry that how people look or talk about me, I just know that is my own way and it is my personalities, I don't want to change it because I don't think it is a bad-personality. People might say that I am always have the right and I am always correct, perhaps I am; I don't know but why people can't accept my personalities? I might don't like the way that others people do it but I am still will try to accept it, I will not try to change your personalities because of I dislike it, you just can be yourself but why not others do it to me too? I don't know why, old people always say that "people will treat you back depends on how you treat others"; maybe this is the fact that I treat people in my life.

Its difficult to have a healthier live when you need to take care your work, study, entertainment, sport, financial management and own behavior controlling at the same time, I just can satisfied by replacing my entertainment time with my sport time for this moment~ Even I am satisfied but I am angry about my time management and my laziness too, I understood that was not much time for me to do my school work and homework but it was a very tiring life if I keep all the things in balance. Seriously, I just can relax my mind during the entertainment and sport time; so if my life are all about the work, study, money and behavior controlling, I think I will become crazy. I am keep finding a balancing life to achieve a healthier life, but it since like very difficult. I believe that was my destiny when there is more challenging life came to me, and I will accept those challenges to improve my liberal and knowledge, I believe that my family waiting for this too, so I would not escape, I will prove that I will proceed my life without any regret~

No comments:

Post a Comment