Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Family & Me

'The Voice Within'  Familiar to this phrase? This is my 4th sister blog that I had followed.

I like to visit my sis blog and every time I finish visited her blog, I can felt that what she feeling, perhaps we are siblings, can be say that we are almost the same type of person. I like my sis, I like my family, I like all of them very much and I felt that my love to them is totally not enough and I was so ashamed that I cant present it so well. 

Sometimes I like to compare myself and my siblings; I got 4 sister and 1 brother, I am the youngest, perhaps I am kind of jealousy people. I jealous that people better than me, so I will advise myself try to put more effort to over pass them. Is funny right? Why I want to think like that? Why? I also don't know why, it might a good thing and also a bad thing. Why good? because of that I'm always placed them before me, they are always my example, they are always the best model to me. Why bad? maybe others might think like why want to compare, why not just be yourself? why? If somebody is asking me this kind of question, honestly I really don't know how to answer, I don't know how to be myself and I like my thinking also, perhaps it become a forces that pushing me up. And I don't have a plan that even for myself, my planning in my life are all related to my family, my family is very important to me, I really like them, after my rebellion period, seriously, this is not a joke and don't ask me why too.

I choose my life using my own way and I try to upgrade myself, wish that my ability can become one part of them; wish that one day I can be so useful than now; wish that one day they can become proud because of me but not because of other things; wish that I can achieve their dream as prove that it is the reality not just a dream; I wish that I am same level with them, so that I am trying to catching up my foot step, I don't want to fall behind, I don't want to be the lonely girl and I also don't want to become a lonely girl. And I wish that my family will not become lonely too, I wish that my family are always full with the laughter. 

At last, this phrase should be more enough than the phrases above, which is -- I MISS MY FAMILY SO MUCH ^^ 

2 comments:

  1. Hugzz for you, my sis! actually you are an example for me too... we are proud of you actually. we might not calling each others always, but the invisible rope that tight us all together will never gone. add oil on your study and work, and i believe you can do better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I never know you read my blog. :p
    Anyway, I always know you have a very hard time at outside and I am sorry that I am not a good sister that always call you, well, I never. =.= But I still very care about you okay? You are very strong, just keep it up! But home is the place where you belongs, anything happened the door always open for you. hehe. I also love my family very much! :)

    ReplyDelete