Monday, March 12, 2012

Beautiful Night & Halloween Night

A Beautiful Night - Annual Dinner 2011

Come~ Have a look to the photo that I took during this beautiful night !!!

 Enjoying my dinner time with my colleagues & friends~

Surprise ?? Do not doubt please, this is the real one ~ hehe




Can you guess what is these about? This is the show and competition we enjoyed in this beautiful night~ 


Hey, do you like this? how lucky was this piano is, so many pretty girl surrounding it~

 I think that will be a lot of guy waiting to beat him outside, haha~

How COOL was this photo, thanks to this pretty girl and handsome 'uncle' (haha) ~ by the way, I like this photo very much~

Halloween Night 2011 
Here the party started after a beautiful dinner time, don't hesitate to be there, it will be a very nice party, 
lets ROCK~


 Curious with this man? Again, do not doubt, this is a Halloween Night, so just enjoy it~

Hey, what happen to my hand? Let me tell you, I'm holding a hat but it is too dark, hehe~



No comments:

Post a Comment